Friday, October 10, 2014

50 Easy Healthy Meatless Pasta Recipes

Healthy Meatless Pasta Recipes
Pictured (left to right, top to Bottom): Fresh Tomato Mozzarella Pesto Pasta , Asparagus Pasta Salad with Creamy Peanut Dressing (The Lemon Bowl), Healthy Pasta Salad with Artichokes (Food Faith Fitness), pictured (left to right): One- POT Caprese Dinner (Diethood), Mac and Cheese (Petite Allergy Blog), roasted Red Pepper Pasta (Alida's Kitchen), Spaghetti with escarole White Bean and Tomato (Taste Love and Nourish), Crispy Ravioi in Cherry Tomato Sauce (Shockingly Delicious), SPAGHETTI broccoli with Pesto (Very Culinary)                 
We started school just last week and getting back into a routine (ugh, having to wake up for that early bus is a killer) has been really tough for me. After a whirlwind of dropping three of my boys off at college in three different states in three different parts of the country, I'm ready to just kick back and relax. But, that's not an option.
Now that we have just one son at home, dinnertime is going to be really different - not only will I have to learn to cook in smaller quantities (yah - smaller grocery bills!), But it's going to be a lot quieter at the dinner table.
One thing that will not change is that I will still have to plan ahead for dinner with all the after-school activities.
My crockpot is my best friend during the school year. So are the handful of tried-and-true recipes that I know can be thrown together quickly on days when I have not had time to think about dinner. Then there are the recipes that double easily so I can freeze a batch for a day when I just do not feel like cooking.
Today, I've put together a collection of Healthy Meatless Pasta Recipes featuring my blogger friends' favorite pasta recipes. Meatless pasta recipes are great because not only are they usually easier on the budget, but they're also a great way to get kids to eat their vegetables without as much fuss. Whether you choose to serve these pasta dishes as the main dish or a side, these healthy recipes are great to refer to throughout the school year.
Note: Use your favorite gluten-free pasta if you're gluten-free. For cleaner, healthier versions, choose organic whole grain pasta.
Easy Pasta Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment