Friday, October 10, 2014

Thai Barbecue Chicken Recipe

Thai Barbecue Coconut Red Curry Chicken © Jeanette's Healthy Living
It's been sweltering the Last Couple of days but I have to do, after such long and cold Winter A, I really do not mind the Heat. Grilling even in the hot weather does not bother ME. As the Summer rolls along, I've Switch things up so that chicken had to, Night after Night, does not get old. GRILL Although I do Like to fish and shrimp, and the occasional steak, chicken than it costs to feed my family More A lot. So, I rely on chicken or boneless chicken BREASTS on the BONE that I Cutlets Cut in Half Lengthwise to make. It's all about stretching out the Grocery Bill.
Thai Barbecue Coconut Red Curry Chicken © Jeanette's Healthy Living
This Thai Barbecue Chicken Recipe A is A NUMBER of years but for some reason I've been making for This Summer it had not yet made. A Couple of Places so I slit the chicken drumsticks in the Meat Marinade could penetrate the faster and More thoroughly. Placed in A Ziploc bag and laid flat on A Plate, A few hours in the chicken was READY to go. about an hour after I flipped the bag over to make sure all the pieces were soaked in the Marinade.  
Thai Barbecue Coconut Red Curry Chicken © Jeanette's Healthy Living

For easier removal from the GRILL and virtually no Cleanup, I Placed on top of A piece of A BAKING Sheet Foil, Oiled it, and put the chicken on top. Then, I slid the entire piece of chicken on to the Foil with the GRILL . It was fortunate that I did because A HUGE This Thunderstorm rolled in while the chicken so I was on the GRILL Running Ended up with an Umbrella and quickly slid out of the Sheet Foil BAKING A tray with the chicken onto, to keep using the Umbrella the chicken from getting drenched.

No comments:

Post a Comment